Below sets out the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to your purchase of tickets including Tier 1 Tickets, Tier 2 Tickets, Tier 3 Tickets, Tier 4 Tickets and Tier 5 / General Admission Tickets (“Tickets”) sold by or on behalf of Rock Ness Limited (“we”, “us” or “RockNess”) for the RockNess Festival taking place at Clune Farm, Dores, Inverness, Scotland (the “Festival Site”) on 7, 8 and 9 June 2013 (the “Festival”). Please note that by proceeding to purchase Ticket/Tickets, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Festival.
- Tickets are not transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Festival Site.
- Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of RockNess in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Festival Site.
- When purchasing tickets on www.rockness.co.uk, you are limited to a specified number of tickets to the Festival. This amount is included on the purchase pages and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
- It is your responsibility to check your Ticket(s) and to ascertain the date and the time of the Festival.
- We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket.
- If you have a weekend camping Ticket, you must exchange your weekend camping Ticket for a wristband prior to entrance to the Festival, which must remain on the ticket holder’s wrist for the full duration of the Festival. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. It is your responsibility to take care of your wristband. Those without wristbands in respect of weekend Ticket holders will be refused admission to the Festival Site or may be removed from the Festival Site.
- For security purposes all tickets and wristbands remain the property of Rock Ness Limited at all times.
- The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions at the Festival may be subject to change at any time without notice. Your purchase of Tickets is subject to our right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control and in such circumstances we shall not be obligated to refund Ticket monies or exchange your Ticket(s). Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the Festival is cancelled (see details below).
- If the Festival is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduling). If the Festival is to be re-scheduled, you will be offered a Ticket for the rescheduled performance of the Festival (subject to availability). If you are not able to attend the rescheduled Festival or the Festival is not rescheduled, we shall give you a refund of the face value of the Ticket. If the Festival is only partially cancelled (e.g. only one day is cancelled), we shall give you a partial refund corresponding to the proportion of the Festival cancelled. If you wish to claim such a refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase, enclosing your unused Ticket(s), within 28 days of the date of the cancelled Festival (though please note that this is without prejudice to your statutory rights). Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase other than in accordance with this clause.
- Neither we nor any other party shall have any liability to you beyond the face value of the Ticket.
- The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at the Festival and your breach of any of these may lead to you being ejected from the Site of the Festival:
- Crowd surfing and moshing are prohibited;
- There are to be no pass-outs after 15.00 hrs on 7, 8 and 9 June 2013 or re-admissions after entry;
- No food or drink or illegal substances are permitted to be brought into the Festival Site;
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Festival Site;
- Laser pens are prohibited.
- A person may be denied entry to, or removed from the Festival site if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Festival for commercial gain.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, the Festival reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Festival with no refunds.
- Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on Festival Site without the Festival’s prior written consent. Please note RockNess will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the Festival Site.
- Admission is at the Purchaser’s own risk. Rock Ness Limited and its affiliates will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties.
- Ticket holders may be ejected from the Festival Site if, in the reasonable opinion of RockNess, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Terms.
- Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Festival Site. By purchasing Tickets and attending the Festival, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording (which may include you as a member of the audience) and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
- Any Tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to the Festival will not be permitted.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any personal property.
- In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
- Please note that loud music can damage hearing.
- When purchasing alcohol at the Festival, if you appear to be under the age of 21 you may be asked for proof of age.
- Official merchandise is only available from outlets within the Festival Site. Please be aware of unofficial traders offering inferior goods.
TIER 1 TICKETS:
- A strictly limited number of tickets to the Festival are available for purchase from 27 November 2012 for a limited period at a face value price of £99.00 plus postage and packaging and a non-refundable per order handling charge (the “Tier 1 Tickets”).
- When purchasing Tier 1 Tickets you are limited to 2 tickets per transaction.
- The Tier 1 Tickets grant you admission to all 3 days of the Festival .
- No travel is included with a Tier 1 Ticket.
TIER 2 TICKETS:
- Following expiry of the Tier 1 Ticket offer, Tier 2 tickets will be available for purchase for the Festival (“Tier 2 Ticket”) for a limited period at a face value price of £129.00 plus postage and packaging and a non-refundable per order handling charge (the “Tier 2 Tickets”).
- When purchasing Tier 2 Tickets you are limited to 6 tickets per transaction.
- The Tier 2 Tickets grant you admission to all 3 days of the Festival.
- No travel is included with a Tier 2 Ticket.
TIER 3 TICKETS:
- Following expiry of the Tier 2 Ticket offer, Tier 3 tickets will be available for purchase for the Festival (“Tier 3 Ticket”) for a limited period at a face value price of £139.00 plus postage and packaging and a non-refundable per order handling charge (the “Tier 3 Tickets”).
- When purchasing Tier 3 Tickets you are limited to 6 tickets per transaction.
- The Tier 3 Tickets grant you admission to all 3 days of the Festival.
- Tier 3 Tickets for the Festival may be purchased in full or you may reserve a Ticket with a non-refundable deposit of 20% of your order total. A further four equal payments totalling the remaining face value price shall be automatically deducted in equal payments at the end of each month (please allow 2-3 days for processed and posting to your account). The last day to purchase under a payment plan is 31st January 2013. RockNess reserves the right to cancel the reservation and the ticket if the Purchaser fails to make payment on the above mentioned dates and the Purchaser shall not be entitled to a refund.
TIER 4 TICKETS:
- Following expiry of the Tier 3 Ticket offer, Tier 4 tickets will be available for purchase for the Festival (“Tier 4 Ticket”) for a limited period at a face value price of £149.00 plus postage and packaging and a non-refundable per order handling charge (the “Tier 4 Tickets”).
- When purchasing Tier 4 Tickets you are limited to 6 tickets per transaction.
- The Tier 4 Tickets grant you admission to all 3 days of the Festival.
- Tier 4 Tickets for the Festival may be purchased in full or you may reserve a Ticket with a non-refundable deposit of 20% of your order total. A further four equal payments totalling the remaining face value price shall be automatically deducted in equal payments at the end of each month (please allow 2-3 days for processed and posting to your account). The last day to purchase under a payment plan is 31st January 2013. RockNess reserves the right to cancel the reservation and the ticket if the Purchaser fails to make payment on the above mentioned dates and the Purchaser shall not be entitled to a refund.
TIER 5 TICKETS:
- Following expiry of the Tier 4 Ticket offer, standard price tickets for the full 3 days plus camping will be available for purchase for the Festival (“General Admission Ticket”).
- All General Admission Tickets grant you admission to all 3 days of the Festival, with camping at the ticket holder’s option.
- General Admission Tickets for the Festival may be purchased in full or you may reserve General Admission Tickets with a non-refundable deposit plus an order handling fee. A further four payments totalling the remaining face value price plus any remaining order handling fees and postage and packaging shall be taken from your account (as such account details have been provided by you) at the end of each month (please allow 2-3 days for processed and posting to your account). The last day to purchase under a payment plan is 31st January 2013. RockNess reserves the right to cancel the reservation and the ticket if the purchaser fails to make payment on the above mentioned dates and the Purchaser shall not be entitled to a refund.
- No refunds will be made other than in the event of the cancellation of the Festival. Booking fees and Postage and Packing charges are non-refundable.
- If you have purchased a student ticket you must bring your valid student identification with you. Failure to provide acceptable identification will mean you must pay the difference between the cost of your student ticket and a full on-site price ticket in order to gain entrance to the Festival or you may be refused entry if you fail to pay the difference.
- Day Tickets are valid ONLY on the specific day for which they were purchased. Day Tickets are non transferrable.
- The day ticket does not provide access to any camping areas whatsoever.
- Holder of Day Tickets shall only be admitted into the Festival from the times stated below:
Friday Day Tickets shall only be admitted from 17:00hrs onwards;
Saturday Day Tickets shall only be admitted from 11:00hrs onwards; and
Sunday Day Tickets shall only be admitted from 11:00 hrs onwards.
- Subsidised coach travel in connection with General Admission Tickets respectively shall be from pre-designated departure points only and is strictly subject to availability and demand.
- Within two working days of purchasing General Admission Tickets which includes subsidised travel, you will receive a booking reference number (“Travel Code”) to be entered to book your travel.
- Each Travel Code issued will be valid for all tickets booked in the same transaction. All General Admission Tickets with travel booked under the same transaction and which have the same Travel Code must be booked at the same time. Any travel places not booked at the same time under the same relevant Travel Code will be lost and no refunds will be given.
- All General Admission Tickets with travel booked under the same transaction and which have the same Travel Code may be used from different pre-designated departure points, but this is strictly subject to availability and demand.
- Absolutely no refunds will be given for unused Travel Codes or travel tickets paid for but not used or lost, stolen or damaged travel tickets.
- All Travel Codes will expire on 24 May 2012 at 6pm. This means that all travel places must be booked prior to that date otherwise they will become invalid and you will lose the right subsidised travel, as appropriate.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any personal property.
- All ticket holders travelling by Citylink shall be subject to Citylink’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage available at www.citylink.co.uk.
- These Terms shall be governed by English Law and we both agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Please note: We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time and post the new version of such Terms on the website. By continuing to use the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by the amended Terms.
ROCKNESS: SCRATCHCARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The RockNess Scratchcard Prize Draw (the “Draw”) is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). By entering into the Draw or seeking to claim any prize, entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and that they agree to be bound by them. The Draw is being operated by Rock Ness Ltd (the “Organiser”) in respect of its event the RockNess Festival taking place on Clune Farm, Inverness on 7-9 June 2013 (the “Festival”).
- The Draw will take place by way of a scratchcard competition, with entrants scratching off panels on a scratchcard (each a “Card” and together the “Cards”) to reveal whether or not they have won a prize.
- Cards will be distributed to the public at Organiser’s sole discretion. Entrants acknowledge and accept that there are no guaranteed prizes and that some Cards will be losing Cards.
- Prizes on offer for the draw are as follows:a) 2 for 1 weekend camping tickets for the Festival;b) free VIP upgrades on Festival tickets; andc) a Jagermeister retro jacket.
- All prizes on offer are subject to availability and must be redeemed strictly in accordance with the instructions provided at www.rockness/win. There is strictly one prize per winning Card, and any attempt to claim more than one prize per winning Card shall represent a breach of these terms and conditions rendering such Card invalid.
- All entrants acknowledge and accept that in order to claim a prize and/or redeem a Prize Code, they may be required to hold or separately purchase a valid ticket to the Festival. Further details of this are set out at www.rockness/win.
- The closing date for redeeming all Prize Codes is 11.59pm on 10 June 2013, at which point the Draw shall close.
- This Draw is open to residents of the UK only aged eighteen (18) and over, excluding employees and immediate relatives of employees of the Organiser and its parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, or any other person professionally connected with this Draw.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not consist of anything other than expressly set out on the relevant Card and no additional costs (including, without limitation, travel, spending money) are included. Prizes will be subject to the terms and conditions applicable to entry to the Festival.
- The winner of the prize is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
- The Organiser’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the Draw, including the determination of any winner of a prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organiser reserves the right to suspend the Draw indefinitely or refuse to accept Prize Codes at any time if it suspects fraudulent activity or breach of these Terms and Conditions in respect of the Draw or the claiming of any prize in respect thereof. For the purpose of this clause, such activity includes without limitation any winner disclosing a Prize Code to a third party, redemption of a Prize Code without a valid winning Card or any other action that the Organiser considers at its sole discretion to be fraudulent.
- Further, the Organiser reserves the right to request that winners seeking to claim a prize provide proof of their win by submitting the winning Card to the Organiser. Where Organiser exercises such right, the award of any prize will be subject to the provision of a valid and winning Card to Organiser’s satisfaction.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility for Cards lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries may be disqualified. The Organiser shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the Draw.
- The prize is as stated and is strictly non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Organiser’s control the Organiser is unable to provide any stated prize, the Organiser reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal value. All prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions of the Festival and/or supplier.
- The Organiser shall not be liable to the winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Draw, prize and/or Festival other than death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Organiser and/or their personnel and/or deceit or fraud by Organiser and/or their personnel.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with the activities of third party event organizers. For the avoidance of doubt, the affected winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended or varied at any time by the Organiser on notice.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
- Any queries regarding the Draw should be addressed to: Rock Ness Limited, Almack House, 28 King Street, London SW1Y 6QW.